Our Office Hours
The Patient Portal -or - Phone: 404-256-2277 - option 3 - or - Fax: 855-856-4322
Prescriptions are refilled during regular office hours. You can request
a refill by phone, fax, or email. Please allow up to 24 hours to
process your prescription refill. Include the following information with
Please keep in mind that we cannot renew prescriptions if your annual exam is not up-to-date.
Labor & Emergencies: Evening & Weekend Protocol
If you need to reach Dr. Blank after office hours or when the office is closed for lunch (12:30-1:30), call our answering service at 770-997-5172 and they will page him. He (or the on-call doctor) will contact you in a timely manner. Be sure to have your pharmacy number handy if you have a medical problem. We cannot phone in narcotics as a written prescription is necessary. If you require this level of pain medication after office hours, you will be referred to Northside Hospital's Emergency Room. If you experience a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
If you are in labor, please call the answering service and speak to a doctor before going to the hospital as the doctor will prepare the hospital to receive you.
- Answering Service: 770-997-5172
- Review and Pay Billing Statements: The Patient Portal -or - 404-256-2277 - option 1
- Appointments & Cancellations for both offices: 404-256-2277 - option 1
- Lab Results: The Patient Portal - or - 404-256-2277 - option 2
- Complete and Update Medical Forms: The Patient Portal
- Update Your Profile and Contact Information: The Patient Portal