~ Part of staying healthy is staying informed!
Pregnancy Information Links
**Safe Medications to Take During Pregnancy**
General Gynecologic Information Links
Fertility and Hormone Problems Links
Obstetrics Gynecoloy Infertility
755 Mt Vernon Hwy NE 3400A Old Milton Pkwy
Suite 200 Suite 390
Atlanta, Ga 30328 Alpharetta, Ga 30005
"You cannot open
- Cough: Halls Cough Drops, Ricola, Robitussin AC or DM, Chloraseptic Spray
- Nasal Congestion:: Sudafed, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin
Allergies:: Claritin or generic, Zyrtec or generic
Colds & Flu: Chlor-Trimetron /generic or Benadryl Allergy/generic
- Sore Throat: Sucrets Maximum Strength
- Constipation: Colace, Citrucel, Metamucil, Milk of Magnesia, Miralax, or Surfak
- Nausea: Unisom, Ginger, Vitamin B6, Benadryl
- Hemorrhoids: Any over-the-counter cream, spray, suppository, or wipe for hemorrhoids is OK
- Heartburn: Tums, Maalox, Rolaids, Zantac, Mylanta or Pepcid
- Diarrhea: Imodium or Kaopectate and increase your fluids. If you see blood, or have a temperature over 100.4 - call the office.
- Yeast Infection: Any over-the-counter vaginal yeast infection treatment is OK
- Headache: Regular or extra strength Tylenol
- (DO NOT TAKE MOTRIN, ADVIL, ASPIRIN, NAPROSYN, IBUPROFEN or ALEVE)
This is a Wonderful New Website for Pregnant and New Mothers!
MotherToBaby, a service of the non-profit Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, is dedicated to providing evidence-based information to mothers, health care professionals, and the general public about medications and other exposures during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Talk directly to the experts behind the most up-to-date research!
We provide the full range of contraceptive options including oral and vaginal contraceptives, Essure®,
Mirena® and Paragard®, intrauterine devices, barrier method contraception, and permanent sterilization.
Click on the links below to open a new page