~ Part of staying healthy is staying informed!
Pregnancy Information Links
**Safe Medications to Take During Pregnancy**
General Gynecologic Information Links
Fertility and Hormone Problems Links
Obstetrics Gynecoloy Infertility
755 Mt Vernon Hwy NE
Atlanta, Ga 30328
"You cannot open
- Cough: Halls Cough Drops, Ricola, Robitussin AC or DM, Chloraseptic Spray
- Nasal Congestion:: Sudafed, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin
Allergies:: Claritin or generic, Zyrtec or generic
Colds & Flu: Chlor-Trimetron /generic or Benadryl Allergy/generic
- Sore Throat: Sucrets Maximum Strength
- Constipation: Colace, Citrucel, Metamucil, Milk of Magnesia, Miralax, or Surfak
- Nausea: Unisom, Ginger, Vitamin B6, Benadryl
- Hemorrhoids: Any over-the-counter cream, spray, suppository, or wipe for hemorrhoids is OK
- Heartburn: Tums, Maalox, Rolaids, Zantac, Mylanta or Pepcid
- Diarrhea: Imodium or Kaopectate and increase your fluids. If you see blood, or have a temperature over 100.4 - call the office.
- Yeast Infection: Any over-the-counter vaginal yeast infection treatment is OK
- Headache: Regular or extra strength Tylenol
- (DO NOT TAKE MOTRIN, ADVIL, ASPIRIN, NAPROSYN, IBUPROFEN or ALEVE)
This is a Wonderful New Website for Pregnant and New Mothers!
MotherToBaby, a service of the non-profit Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, is dedicated to providing evidence-based information to mothers, health care professionals, and the general public about medications and other exposures during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Talk directly to the experts behind the most up-to-date research!
We provide the full range of contraceptive options including oral and vaginal contraceptives, Essure®,
Mirena® and Paragard®, intrauterine devices, barrier method contraception, and permanent sterilization.
Click on the links below to open a new page